Plant-based butter is a creamy, spreadable texture, and rich buttery taste. Earth-friendly, great for lactose intolerants. Gluten-free and dairy-free baking arsenal.
Dairy butter is high in saturated fat and trans fats. Contains nutrients, include vitamins A and E. Butter has a rich flavor and creamy texture
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well
Lighter note calorie-dense food that’s low in important nutrients. It’s best to consume any butter in moderation. Plant-based butter is made from plant-derived oils and free of animal products. Good benefits for your health and the environment.
Plant-based butter has similar effects on baking and cooking.
Peanut butter is a good source of copper. High in calories and contain good fats. It contains omega-6 and reduces the body’s insulin resistance. Soybean/Almond/Sunflower butter is an alternative for those allergic to peanuts.
Commercial peanut butter has added sugar, oils, and preservatives. Best go all-natural products without these added ingredients
- 200g raw or roasted peanuts
- water to soak the peanuts
- that's all!
- Take a pan
- Roast the peanuts on medium heat, until they are completely roasted.
- Take care, nuts don’t get burnt while roasting.
- Allow to cool down until peanuts come to room temperature.
- Transfer the cooled peanuts to mixier/food processor( jar should be 3/4 full).
- A small quantity is preferable for the viscosity of butter.
- Grind without adding water for 7-8 minutes, scrape down the sides at regular intervals.
- Blend till you get butter.
- Butter gives glossy texture and flows down your spoon in seconds when completed
- Pour into an airtight glass jar and store.
My Favourite Product: