All-natural, Nutritious, healthy stuff-dietary fiber, healthy fats, and plant-based protein.
Love these cute little soft and delicate bites. Slices are better than a roll because I like to grab and eat in small bites. Banana rolls are healthy breakfast or school snacks for children. Guilt-free sweet crepe filled with chocolate smooth peanut butter rolled over the banana, drizzled over with chia seeds, and desiccated coconut is absolutely delicious and irresistible. Easy to prepare. Red Banana and chocolate combo is a real energy boosting blast.
Red banana contains carotene and vitamin C than a yellow banana. Rich in Antioxidants, support your immune system, improve digestive health. Provides essential nutrients, delicious, and easy to add to your diet. 100% roasted peanut butter, without added sugar or palm oil is the best to buy. The sweet and delicate banana role will melt in your kid’s mouth within seconds. Easy for a working woman cum cook at home to satisfy hunger very quickly, and boost energy The whole family will love this sweet crepe which is a whole grain and without any added sweeteners. My hubby was really impressed with the taste, a healthy treat for an evening snack.
A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
The rolls can be prepared, stored in the refrigerator, overnight, grab them the next morning for a healthy breakfast or after a workout—tasty and sweet dessert for the whole family.
If you want to see more of my Recipe click here
- 5 riped peeled Red Banana
- 2 tbsp desiccated Coconut
- 6 tbsp unsweetened smooth Peanut Butter
- 4-5 pitted Dates
- 3 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1tbsp Peanuts (optional)
- 1tsp Chia seeds (optional)
- In a blender, combine smooth Peanut Butter, pitted dates, and Cocoa powder. (Do not use water)
- Make coarse powder
- Take peeled Banana and roll over the coarse powder.
- Don’t press tightly as Bananas are soft.
- Once coated with the Chocolate.
- Slice them into circular shapes to form rounds.
- Top with desiccated Coconut, Chia seeds, Peanuts(optional)
- Serve and Enjoy!